I've missed you.

No really. I have. I miss my blog. I miss writing on it. And I miss seeing all my other bloggy friends' blogs. I have much to report, but not much time to report it. So instead, I will leave you with these short instructional videos on how to catch a clam. And yes. We had so. much. fun. Jealous?


Comments

Unknown said…
totally amazing! was it cold? that does look like a lot of fun, and getting leaglly DIRTY! and loving it! I am tell you ERMA you man is the ultimate outdoors-man! Did you take them home and have a clam bake? YES we miss you too ERMA!
Penny said…
Clam chowder please.... clams in butter at your house, oh yum.
Wow- so that is how it is done! Very cool, my kids- the ones that can handle mud on them- would love it. I love getting muddy.
Crystal said…
Fun Fun Fun!!! Hope it was a good break for you and the fam. Can you come to eat them yet? I know Mike and the kids like them.
Danielle said…
I love Mike's smile in the first video, it's identical to him when he was like 5. Well, which makes sense, because he is the same person. Guess what? While I was watching this video, I'm eating a salad, and a strange thing happened, I tasted clam when I saw the video. It twas not a good thing. I still like clams though.

floblo

You know that guy with long blonde hair and an accent? Yeah, him, Flablo.

Popular posts from this blog

Cock-A-Doodle-'Do

Fire in the hole