My point is this: There is none.


UGH! This post has been a hard one for me! You all have nooooo idea. But, you'll be pleased to know that I am not going to tell you anything about something you don't want to hear. So there.

Comments

Danielle said…
Fine. Thanks for nothin'.
Kim said…
Well that's good, cause I definietly dont want to hear anything about something I dont want to know that you dont want to tell me. So...I dont know about you but I feel better.
Terrie said…
And if you leave it at that, then you don't have to delete it later and apologize...if you know what I am referring to!
Mandy said…
Hey isn't tat MY BEAR? I think you should just come out and say it! You took MY BEAR!! I love you anyway.
Penny said…
I always loved this photo of you! You were walking down the street carrying your baby- rather your sister's T-bear. You got tired and threw out the seat cover and sat down. What a classy girl even at that age, check out those shades!
EMIHER...PLEASE TELL ME...OR ELSE i WON'T TELL YOU A WHOLE LOTTA BOUT NOTHING THAT i WASN'T GOING TO TELL YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE...BUT THOUGHT OF TELLING YOU.
OH BY THE WAY...THANKS FOR MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE...i THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS :)
Vicky said…
You are sooo cute!! no wonder you are so good at posing, you have a lot of experience! : )
Jesika said…
You were such a CUTE baby!! I can totally picture what your mom said...walking down the street, holding the bear....etc, etc, etc!! Love it! Love it! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Cock-A-Doodle-'Do

Fire in the hole