I am happy...


...to be a mom.

...to be a wife.

...when I eat cake.

...when I get a pedicure.

...when I read a good book.

...when I can sleep in.

...when it rains.

...when the sun comes out.

...when my kids go to bed at 7 pm.

...when I read your blogs.

...when you leave me comments.

...when I color with a really bright crayon.

...when I get a pen that writes super neat.

...when Mr. can't keep his hands off me.

...when Layna giggles.

...knowing that I am loved.

...with my eyelashes.

...when I can't breathe because I'm laughing too hard.

...after a long hard workout.

...after a long hot shower.

...WITH MY LIFE.

*sigh*

Comments

I am Happy Because I know you and I Love you!!! That was a cute post...
Terrie said…
You make me smile everytime I read your blog. That makes ME happy!
Danielle said…
Ahhh. I just got the warm fuzzies.
I love your blog...you can always make me realize how grateful I am for things and are always so gracious for life in a crazy laugh out loud way.
Vicky said…
That just made me happy! love the picture... the eyelash thing, not so happy. Ha

Popular posts from this blog

Cock-A-Doodle-'Do

Fire in the hole